How can one go about adding an SPF record?
This article will explain to you how to add an SPF record. SPF records are added as TXT records to your Zone File.
Let us see the procedure:
1. Go to your control panel and log in.
2. Go to the “Domains” menu and then click the “Zone Editor” option.
3. From the fall menu, pick your domain name and click on “Manage”.
4. If you want to delete an existing SPF record, scroll down to the “TXT record” section and find it, then click “Delete”.
5. Input the information under “Add Record” at the top of the Zone Editor to create a new SPF record. Information such as Name, TTL, Type, Record.
6. Finally hit the Save Record button.
You can add an SPF record to your Control Panel this way. I hope you have fully comprehended everything. For further information, please contact us. Please feel free to contact our customer service staff at any time.
November 9, 2021
November 2, 2021