How to Add a TXT Records in cPanel
In this tutorial, we will show you how to add TXT records to your cPanel account.
TXT records are used by administrators to store any random texts, data, or notes for various services to read. TXT data, for example, are frequently used to develop Sender Policy Frameworks (SPF)
NOTE: You can change the DNS zone records for addon domains (Domain which you have added to your hosting account as an addon domain)
Now, let’s check out the steps to add TXT Records in cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel Account
2. Now go for the “Domain” option and click on the “Zone Editor”
3. Select the “Domain” and click on “Manage”
4. Click on the “Edit” option to take “Actions”
5. Select “TXT” from the menu.
We hope that you now have a good understanding of how to add a TXT record from cPanel. If you continue to have issues with the protocol outlined above, please contact the eTechSupport Team
January 10, 2023
January 4, 2023
December 22, 2022