How to Block Bots in WHM
The bot crawlers that index your website is crucial algorithms. That only applies to some of them, though, as some bots have negative effects such as increased server load or network instability. These bots can be stopped using the Apache server and WHM.
Follow the steps to Block Bots from Apache
1. Log into your “WHM account”
2. Now, search for the “Server Configuration”
3. Click on the “Apache Configuration”
4. Once, you open the “Apache Configuration”
5. Select the “Pre Main Include” option.
6. Select All Versions from the drop-down list under my desire to change the Pre Main configuration including the file:
7. Now, Copy and paste the code, and Press the “Update button”.
In this way, you can create an FTP account in the cPanel. Was this article helpful to you? If you continue having problems with the above outlined, please contact the eTechSupport Team.
November 16, 2022
October 31, 2022
October 28, 2022