How to Edit Components from the Plesk
This article will let you add or remove the Plesk panel’s components (DNS server, DataBase servers, and FTP Server) from an existing installation.
1. Log into your “Plesk Account”
2. Now, search for the “Tools & Settings”
3. You will see the “Plesk” option from that you need to click on the “Updates”
4. Click on the “Add/Remove Components”
5. After this, You can see the available “Components” on this screen.
The component’s icon is either green or red depending on whether it has been installed or not. The green icon shows that the component has been installed. To add the component, click the red icon.
To install the needed components, click “Continue” and then the install button.
Was this article helpful to you? If you continue to have problems with the outlined above, please contact the eTechSupport Team.
January 24, 2023
January 4, 2023
December 26, 2022