How To Setup New Theme In WordPress
Do you want to install a WordPress theme on your website?
There are hundreds or thousands of WordPress themes to choose from (both free and paid). As a newcomer, you might want to try out a few on your site until you find the one that works best for you.
In this beginner’s article, we’ll show you how to install a WordPress theme in detail, step by step. We’ll go over five different methods for installing a WordPress theme so you can pick the one that best suits your needs.
1. Log into your “WordPress Account”
2. Search “Appearance” and click on the “Themes”
3. Now, you need to click on the “Add New Theme” option
4. Once you click on the “Add New Theme”, you will see on your screen “Popular,” “Latest,” “Favorties.” and “Featuer Filter” options. So here you need to click on “Feature Filter”
5. After, you click on the “Feature Filter”, the Color scheme, layout, features, and more may be used to sort the themes.
Note – Make sure you hit Apply “Filters” after sorting the Subject, Features, and Layout, click on the “install” and click Activate to have your site start utilizing it right away.
Was this article helpful to you? If you continue to have problems with the outlined above, please contact the eTechSupport Team.
December 12, 2022
November 24, 2022
October 21, 2022